About The Company
We create big, new ideas and deliver smart, on-point campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world. To do this, we bring strategy, campaign development and production together in one place.
And when we say ‘communications that actually work,’ we mean it. Because that’s the only way your brand can make the impact it deserves to make.
Purple is part of the HH Global family, working in over 65 countries with a team over 4000 strong – and we just keep growing. As a creative marketing communications and advertising agency, we work with brands across the health, B2B and B2C sectors.
Whether you’re in the UK, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Brazil, or somewhere else entirely, you’ll find a warm, friendly working atmosphere colours everything from our client interactions to our creative output. It’s the reason for our enduring client relationships and our regular service and communication awards.
You’ll love this role if you are:
· A skilled problem solver with an eye for detail.
· Adept at building great relationships, both internally & with clients.
· Experienced in agency life.
· Calm under pressure.
Account Management: responsible for
· Day to day client account support
· Hands on assistance in the implementation of client campaigns, liaising regularly with
clients to ensure that communication flows effectively.
· Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all internal departments to enable
excellence in client delivery.
· Understanding the challenges faced by our clients and their markets.
· Working to ensure that the client has confidence the project will meet or exceed their
· Confidently suggesting ways to add value and new solutions.
· Having a good understanding of the client brand guidelines.
· Solving problems and offering alternative solutions.
· Allowing the client to be the hero – their success is our success.
· Meeting preparations and contact reports.
· Administration support to the account team.
· Ensure agency processes are followed.
· Administration support.
· To be an ambassador for the agency.
Project Management: responsible for
1. Project initiation
· Hands on support to implement client campaigns.
· Deliver key milestones related to project delivery and control.
· Proactively following up on all quotations sent to the client.
· Liaising with the in-house team and external vendors to build the project schedule.
· Communicating the schedule to all parties and making them aware of their actions.
· Supporting any scope of work changes and informing the account team of any cost
implications before proceeding.
· Administering the project schedule, immediately communicating to the account team
any changes or delays.
· Reviewing projects, after completion, with the in-house team and suppliers to see what
lessons can be learnt.
Team working & Communications: responsible for
What else is in it for you?
As a member of the HH Global family, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive programme of rewards and benefits, including personalised career development.
It’s our people, and our passion, that have made us the first-choice partner for some of the world’s most influential brands – and we recognise that in as many ways as possible.
We’re committed to giving back, whether it’s through charity work, community projects or supporting the environment. We have our very own Giving Back team who manage and coordinate our initiatives globally.
If you’re looking for an exciting new opportunity within a dynamic, ambitious, growing agency, this could be the role for you!